Facts and figures
UC Davis budget overview (November 2012, PDF)
20121-13 student fees and tuition (October 2012, PDF)
2012-13 Budget Planning Letter (4.12.12, PDF)
UC Davis faces the budget challenge
UC Davis Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi and Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor Ralph J. Hexter have pledged open communication and ongoing dialogue on state budgetary matters throughout the year. This site has been created to inform you about the budget process, strategies and actions, as well as to bring you news updates.
Oct. 12, 2012
In a video released today, Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor Ralph J. Hexter discusses the campus’s new budget model, an incentive-based system that is being partially implemented with the provost’s 2012-13 allocations to departments and units. The new model is more transparent and provides faculty and administrators with a greater understanding of and control over their budgets. More information on the new incentive-based model.
The latest budget news
- President Yudof's letter to the California congressional delegation regarding impending spending cuts (UC Office of the President, 2.27.13)
- No raises for nonrepresented staff in 2012-13 (Dateline, 2.20.13)
- Letter from President Yudof about employee salary increases (UC Office of the President, 2.19.13)
- Budget adjustments position campus to focus on student success (Dateline, 2.15.13)
- Energy-conservation projects save campus $4.63M (Dateline, 1.25.13)
Last updated Feb. 27, 2013
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions, comment and offer your own ideas about the campus budget. Questions or comments about the Web? Contact , UC Davis News Service, (530) 752-2542